Techvando will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Techvando will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of,and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall be effective as of the time frame client signs up for SEO Services. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon written notice to the other, if the other party breaches any material obligation provided hereunder and the breaching party fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice. This Agreement may be terminated by Techvando (i) immediately if Client fails to pay any fees hereunder; or (ii) if Client fails to cooperate with Techvando or hinders Techvando’s ability to perform the SEO Services hereunder.
All invoices must be paid in full within 15 days of billing.
SEO Service Limitation
Techvando’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Techvando’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- a. Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- b. Obtaining “back links” from other related websites in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- c. Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- d. Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- e. Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- f. Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- g. Creating blog posts and social media posts.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- a. Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- b. Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- c. Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- d. Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- e. Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimization purposes.
- f. If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- a. Fees is non-refundable.
- b. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- c. Techvando has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- d. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Techvando does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- e. Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Techvando will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- f. Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Techvando can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- g. Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Techvando does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
Other Parties Changes
Techvando is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (branded copywriting, blitz campaigns, addition consulting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $100-$200 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Techvando for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Techvando and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Techvando is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $200 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Techvando’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Techvando, then Techvando’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.